We are looking forward to being back in church soon for our Holy Week and Easter services. We will maintain covid compliant safety measures including distanced seating, hand sanitisers and everyone will be asked to wear a face covering.
The full list of services is here. As usual, we will be joining with our friends in the North Chilterns Group to offer worship on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of Holy Week, but please note the service at St Mary's will be on Monday this year. Also that the Good Friday service is at Dagnall.
- Monday in Holy Week 29 March: 7.30pm service at St Mary's Eaton Bray
- Tuesday in Holy Week 30 March: 7.30pm service at St Mary's Kensworth
- Wednesday in Holy Week 31 March: 7.30pm service in St Giles Totternhoe
- Maundy Thursday 1 April: 8pm Eucharist followed by the Watch
- Good Friday 2 April: 2pm -3pm "An Hour at the Cross" All Saints' Dagnall
- Easter Day 4 April: 10am - Parish Eucharist
When we return to services in church they will be Eucharistic. The words for the service will not be on the livestream so if you want a copy of the service book to use at home there are two ways of requesting that. Either you can have a hard copy delivered to your home or you can have an email sent with a copy for you to print out yourself. Please contact Catherine Hayden to request a copy of the service and let her know which type you require.
If you wish to donate to the Easter lilies in memory of a loved one the link is here. https://givealittle.co/campaigns/376f5025-87d8-4fff-9bd0-24cfda27717e
This week is the fifth Sunday in Lent. You can view the livestream via the church website, YouTube channel or Facebook page.
With every blessing,
Public comments are closed for this article, but you are welcome to send us your thoughts on this article via the Contact Us page.