News Archive - October 2005
Saturday 19th November
The St Mary's Christmas Fayre will take place Saturday November 19th, between 12 noon and 2pm, in Eaton Bray Village Hall. If you would like to run a stall or help, please see Chris Banks.
Update: We know that you will already have made a note of the date in your diaries, could we ask for a little help with organising this event & with stocking some of the stalls?
In particular, we are looking for:-
- Help setting out the Hall - 10.00 to midday
- Helpers willing to run a stall
- Help with refreshments
- Cakes for the Cake Stall
- Good as New Toys
- Handicrafts/homemade goods - including Christmas gifts
- Chocolate for the 'Chocolate Tombola'
- 'Duplicated' Gifts - gifts that you cannot use, wear or accomodate that could be sold or used as prizes
- Small items that would be suitable for Children to buy as presents
- Raffle prizes
- Raffle ticket sellers
- Help clearing up - (say) 2.00pm to 3.00pm
We will be collecting goods in church from Sundat 30th October - please leave any non-perishable items in the boxes that will be provided.
-- The Stewardship Committee
Update 2: Saturday 19 November, 12.00-2.00pm, Eaton Bray Village Hall, in aid of church funds. We need goods for all the usual stalls, so please start now to bake, make jam, knit, sew, carve - or whatever your particular skill is! We also need plenty of people to come and buy, so invite your friends and neighbours to come along. Ploughman's lunches will be server.
Permalink | Comment